Over the last two years LEGS has been gathering updated evidence and feedback on the current edition of the LEGS Handbook in preparation for the production of the third edition. LEGS is recruiting a Handbook Revision Editor to coordinate and manage the revision of the LEGS Handbook, under the direction of the LEGS Technical Advisory Group, over the next year. The contract is for 50 days and the key responsibilities are:
- To provide support to the LEGS Technical Advisory Group through the editorial process
- To review and edit chapter drafts produced by the chapter authors
- To collate and edit draft chapters into the Consultation Version
- To collate and manage public consultation feedback via on the online platform
- To oversee finalisation of the text ready for submission to the publishers
The deadline for applications is 20th September. For further details and how to apply see the TOR.