0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The correct answers are reviewed in the Key Learning Points in the next section.
Below is a list of the LEGS planning terms with an example of each term. These are jumbled up. Your task is to match them up correctly.
Match up the definitions to the correct example.
- Feed – Emergency feeding in situ
- Protect livelihood assets
- Female breeding stock of 60% of the poorest households* in the target villages receive survival feed rations for 3 months. * Households with less than 25 animals
- Drought-affected livestock survive until feed sources are replenished
- Identify target areas and distribution systems in conjunction with local institutions. Identify feed source.
LEGS Livelihoods Objective